Ymagis, a company that has already agreements in place with all six “majors” distributors, incorporates now distributors Baditri S.L. and Olwyn Films S.L., opening the door for Spanish independent distributors to participate in the deployment of digital cinema in Spain. Under these agreements, both distributors will provide their content in digital format when programming films with Spanish exhibitors equipped with DCI compliant Digital Cinema Systems under agreements with Ymagis. They will provide financial contributions during an agreed period of time, contributing to the promotion of Digital Cinema in Spain.
These agreements, together with those already in place between Ymagis and Paramount Pictures Corporation, The Walt Disney Studios, Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation, Universal Pictures, Sony Pictures and Warner Bros, will enable Ymagis to provide tailored solutions for Spanish exhibitors in their efforts to equip their cinemas with DCI compliant Systems. This will bring benefits to both distributors and exhibitors, including, but not limited to, a greater quality, consistency for their virtual prints and greater copyright protection.
- Dienstleistungen für Kinobetreiber
- Digitale Postproduktion
- (English) About us
- (English) Key Figures
- (English) (Français) Gouvernement d’entreprise
- Le Groupe Ymagis annonce un accord avec l’Allemand CineStar pour les services techniques – installation, maintenance et support – de ses 52 cinémas
- (English) Publications
- (English) Shareholders’ section
- (English) Investors’ contacts
- (English) Regulated Information