Founded in 2007 and managed by professionals from the motion picture and high-tech industries, Ymagis Group is a European leader in advanced digital technology services for the cinema industry.
Through its three business units – CinemaNext, Eclair and VPF – the Group provides smart, comprehensive solutions to movie exhibitors, distributors (feature films & event cinema), producers, rights holders, cinema/TV advertising networks, broadcasters, OTT channels and video publishers.
Over the years, Ymagis Group has significantly expanded its portfolio of solutions & services and further developed its geographic footprint in Europe, USA, Africa, Middle East and Central Asia with permanent offices in 26 countries. The company’s core business is structured around three main units:
- CinemaNext (exhibitor services: sales and field services, software solutions, customer service/NOC and consulting)
- Eclair (content services: postproduction, theatrical delivery, digital distribution, versioning and accessibility, restoration and preservation)
- VPF (Virtual Print Fees & financial services)
In 2017, the Group began the implementation of its Perform strategic initiative targeting:
- The strengthening of its leadership position in Europe
- International expansion in key markets
- The digital transformation of its services
- Innovations synonymous withgrowth potential
A publicly-traded company listed on Euronext, Ymagis Group is headquartered in Paris-Malakoff (France) and counts close to 770 employees.
ISIN: FR0011471291 | TICKER: MAGIS
TECH40 | PEA-PME ELIGIBLE